According to the latest NPCI guidelines, to cancel the auto-debit mandate a customer has to submit the stop/cancellation request to the Sezzle support email address email@example.com
We request our customers to ensure that the below are followed before submitting your request:
1. There should be no active orders with Sezzle.
2. There should not be any outstanding dues with Sezzle.
Once the customer is sure that the above pointers are met, the customer can follow the below steps to submit their request:
- Send us an email with the subject line "auto-debit cancellation request" to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once we receive your request it will take us 5 working days to evaluate the request based on number of checks, following that we will either approve or reject your request.
- In case the request is approved we will forward your request to NPCI (the concerned authority) who can take up to 12-15 business days to cancel the auto-debit mandate.
- If your request is rejected, you will receive an email response stating the same from our end.